November 18, 2006

I'm a blogger!

I hate jumping on bandwagons, but here I am on the blogwagon. I have loved reading the blogs I have listed to the right for the past 1+ year and decided to join the crowd myself. To be honest, the motivation came when Mike W. at Covered in Oil shamed me into discontinuing life as "Anonymous" with his recent portrait http://coveredinoil.blogspot.com/2006/11/art-attack.html (someday I'll learn how to link properly). And yes, I know I'm the last late 20's/early 30's person to start a blog.

Although I don't have the insight or intelligence of a Cosh or Wells I still think it will be fun/therapeutic to share my thoughts on a wide variety of interests and non-interests with whoever may stumble by.

Don't be afraid to let me know when I'm wrong and definitely let me know me when I'm right.

No comments: