January 18, 2007

Backstreet's Back - Alright!!!

"Everybody - ye-ah! Rock your body - ye-ah! Everybody - ye-ah! Rock your body right! 'cause Bloomer's back, alright!!!"

This post could have been titled "Still here, Part Trois" but that's getting lame. As lame as quoting a Backstreet Boys song to announce my return? Well, maybe not quite, but there it is.

Since my last post I have been going back and forth between bouts of rage, wanting to kill MacT for his unimaginative coaching with the offensive line up he's been given and bouts of severe depression, wondering if my beloved Oil are going to finish behind the Iginlasoffs in the standings this season. Luckily the one trick ponies (check out NateDawg's Hizzouse) are finally realizing they are the Flames and they don't have "Arthur" (NateDawg again) in the line up. I know the Oil haven't been lighting the world on fire, but I can feel the mid to late season hot streak coming.

Anyway, back to work for me. For the 1 or 2 of you that read this blog, I promise to try to be as reliable at regularly posting as the Flamers are at losing on the road.

"Yes, I want it that way."

4 comments:

Eric said...

Sorry, the credit should read NateDogg, not NateDog. I hope I didn't lose to much street cred for that slip up, yo.

Anonymous said...

Word. LOL

First I have to say I am ashamed to even have any knowledge as to the song you are referring to. I will proceed to kill those brain cells with beer and hope to forget.

Second - it's good to have you back! What else am I supposed to do with my day?

Anyway, it was good to see a big win for the Oil last night even with many, many players out. Hope we can get healthy soon and I agree... a big win streak is on it's way!

Anonymous said...

Wow. The Oil is 5-3-2 in their last 10. That is a great mid-season streak. 12 points out of 20. That is exactly the mediocrity I was predicting pre-season. The Flames will win the division and they will outscore the Oil. Can't decide what to buy with the $150. Maybe a nice Oil jersey to set on fire.

Anonymous said...

4-0